The Office of Christian Formation has collected the raw data from the individual scribes at each discernment gathering. Two independent individuals have reviewed the scribe’s notes and have provided a synthesized report for each location based on common themes of the sessions. The Synodal Committee for the diocese will meet with Bishop Felipe Estévez in late March to discuss the data and to identify materials that will be included in the final report given to the Region XIV leadership.
- St. Anastasia, St. Augustine Discernment Session, Nov. 11:
- St. Matthew, Jacksonville Discernment Session, Dec. 9:
- Sacred Heart, Fleming Island Discernment Session, Jan. 13:
- St. Madeleine Sophie, High Springs Discernment Session, Jan. 20
- Queen of Peace, Gainesville Discernment Session, Feb. 3: